The Right Form Is Easier To Attain Than The Right Heart
1. Outward form is preaching, prayer, and doing! Inward worship is love, reverence and faith.
2. Outward form is a duty sometime! Worship is an attitude all the time.
3. Outward form can be counterfeited. True worship can never be counterfeited.
4. Outward form speaks of the Redeemer’s power! Worship rejoices in the Redeemer’s person.
5. Outward form serves God. Worship walks and talks with God.
6. Outward form is imitation. Worship is regeneration!
By Henry Mahan