Bible Doctrine Drill – Lesson 7 – Grace
The salvation of God’s children is entirely by the grace of God.
This means that salvation is a free gift from God.
God’s children do not save themselves nor help save themselves.
They are not saved because they pray.
They are not saved because they make a decision and ask Christ to come into their hearts.
They are saved because God wanted to save them. He sent Christ to pay for all their sins.
1. What does salvation by grace mean? Salvation is a free gift from God.
2. Do God’s children save themselves? No.
Do they help save themselves? No.
3. Are people saved because they pray? No.
4. Are people saved because they do good works? No.
5. Are people saved because they ask Jesus to come into their hearts? No.
6. How are people saved? God simply saves all those people that He wants to save.
7. How does God do this? He sent Christ into the world to pay for all their sins.