Bible Doctrine Drill – Lesson 6 – Satan
There is a very evil being who hates God and all of God’s children.
This evil being is called Satan.
He does not have horns and a long tail as some people think he has. He cannot be seen, but he is very real.
Satan, also called the Devil, tries to get people to disobey God. Satan does not want children to obey their parents. Satan is much stronger than we are, but God is much stronger than he is.
When we walk close to God and obey Him, we will have victory over Satan. Someday, God is going to cast Satan into the lake of fire and he will be tormented forever.
1. Who is the evil being who hates God and God’s children? Satan. What is another name for him? the Devil.
2. What does he look like? We can’t see him because he is a spirit-being.
3. What does he try to get people to do? To disobey God.
4. Does he want children to obey their parents? No.
5. When we listen to Satan do we get into trouble? Yes.
6. Is Satan stronger than we are? Yes.
7. Is God stronger than Satan? Yes, God is much stronger than Satan.