Consider These Great Truths
· The great truths of God’s power and faithfulness to save all whom He has promised to save by Jesus Christ through His blood and righteousness alone and not by the supposed righteousness of sinful men.
· The great truth that all of salvation is by grace, not by physical heritage, not by the will of man, and not by the works of men, but by the obedience unto death of the Jesus Christ for His people.
· The great truth that God is absolutely sovereign in salvation, and He will have mercy on whom He will and have compassion on whom He will;
· The great truth that all of salvation is of free grace conditioned on Christ alone. God justifies the ungodly.
· The great truth that God is just to justify the ungodly based solely on the shed blood and imputed righteousness of Christ revealed in the Gospel.
· The great truth that God is just in all His ways, never unrighteous or unfair, and that sinful men are fully responsible to seek Him and the salvation He provides in and by the Lord Jesus Christ.